The PMD Pro Flex On-Demand modules cover key content on the basics of project management taken from the Project Management for Development Professional Guide, or PMD Pro (also known as Project DPro).
PMD Pro Flex On-Demand modules
- PMD Pro Flex Module 1: What is Project Management?
- PMD Pro Flex Module 2: Project Identification and Definition
- PMD Pro Flex Module 3: Project Setup
- PMD Pro Flex Module 4.1: Project Planning
- PMD Pro Flex Module 4.2: Project Planning
- PMD Pro Flex Module 5: Project Implementation
- PMD Pro Flex Module 6: Project Closure
All CRS staff should refer to Compass for CRS-specific project management information and resources. Partner staff are also welcome and encouraged to visit the Compass website – Compass guidance, which leverages concepts from the PMD Pro, was written with CRS staff in mind, but is accessible to partner staff for their reference and adaptation to their organizational context.